This handsome South Pasadena townhome is situated in the rear of the lushly landscaped elegant courtyard at Mission Meridian Village.
Living here provides the finest in small-town ambiance with all the amenities of sophisticated urban living. It’s Across from the South Pasadena Gold Line station connecting residents to downtown LA and Pasadena. It is also in the historic Mission West District with groceries, weekly farmer’s market on Thursdays, coffeehouses, cafes, and shops all within a short stroll. There are three view balconies: one looks right on to the three-story-tall Sycamore Tree from the Master bedroom. This room has a set of French Doors to the view balcony. Many windows overlook the water element in the courtyard and the lovely Spanish architectural village scene. More features:
- high ceilings in the living and dining rooms and upstairs Master bedroom suite.
- Designer quality interior features fresh paint throughout.
- Granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances in the kitchen.
- Tile flooring, wall-to-wall carpeting, and wood windows.
- Wired for alarm, internet, and cable/satellite.
- Wood-burning fireplace.
- Elevator to secured underground parking to the courtyard.
Ready to be occupied on the first of June.
Search for any property below: