The most expensive 813 square foot home in town, and worth every dime.
- Two bedrooms
- One and one-half baths
- 813 square feet
- 10,955 on two lots
- Architectural Remodel by Chris Rudin of Rudin Donner Design
- Electrical, plumbing, roof and foundation upgraded
- Fully redesigned outdoor space including a wide array of specimen plants, ground covers, herbs, fruit trees, walking paths, and stairs to greater and greater views; fully automatic irrigation systems, and low voltage garden lighting.
- Three lounging patios and a redwood view deck. Each patio is stone, one with a fire pit and all with mountain and city views. An intimate nook among the trees and accessed by stairs high above the house.
- An outdoor kitchen features Lynx dual rotisserie grill with two cooking methods available – gas and charcoal. Two burner stove, five storage drawers, two under counter cabinets, deep stainless steel sink with Eemax instant hot water. The counter is black sea marble and the entire outdoor kitchen is stainless steel.
- Knoll 1966 Collection outdoor furniture chosen to blend with the house and garden, and separately for sale.
- One of the most amazing features of this home and its outdoor space is how the indoor becomes outdoor because the automatic Phantom windows disappear into the walls. Once the windows and garden doors disappear, it’s like you have a boundary-free 11,000 square foot living space.