There are only three more weekends left to shop before Christmas, guys. THREE. MORE. WEEKENDS. To some of you, that’s plenty of time. To others, that’s two weekends too short. Either way, I’ve got you covered. I’ve rounded up a gift guide, taking advantage of some pre holiday sales, for (just about) everyone on your list. Ready to shop? Let’s do this.
For the Girl Boss
- Help keep the girl-on-the-go organized with this beautiful planner and pen set.
- Taking lunch to work never looked so cute with this out-to-lunch tote.
For the Coffee Drinker
- Perfect for the chef and coffee drinker, this Le Creuset French press blends two worlds into one beautiful piece.
- This golden French press set is not only whimsical but practical, as it includes two 8 ounce tumblers.
For the Traveler
- Sleek and classic, this weekender duffle bag is perfect for road and business trips alike.
- Keep cosmetics from spilling in her bag with this sleek nylon cosmetic case.
For the Teens
- Help your studier stay organized in style with this gold metal storage caddy.
- Adorable PJs for Christmas Eve and beyond!
- Star Wars fan? Get ‘em one of these awesome graphic Tees.
For the Kids
- Savings never got cuter with this unicorn piggy bank.
- Tie up lose (ponytail) ends with these colorful pom-pom bands!
- Enjoy all kinds of fun with this mini ice hockey game set.
For the Guy Who’s Got It All
- This luxe poker set is a bit of fun and a whole lot of class.
- Talk about dapper. This velvet blazer is the perfect topper to any gentlemen’s outfit.
For the Gal Who’s Got It All
- This whimsical owl card holder will fit perfectly inside any one of your gal pal’s designer purses.
- One can never have too many statement necklaces. And this oversized mixed material piece of tortoise links and sparkly crystals is a must have.
For the Cozy at Heart
This cardigan is as cozy as it gets. (And adorable.) It’s a win-win.
- Keep those toes warm with these fuzzy blue slippers.
- Snuggle it up at home with this cozy fleece blanket.
Plumbid – a new and innovative way to market and sell your home!
Thanks for reading our post featuring A holiday gift guide.
On another matter, we recently sold a private view home for more than 12% over the list price because of the Plumbid bidding process. And buyers were solid — we made sure they were fully qualified and informed about the property before they could bid. Check here, or call or text the deFazio’s for more information at 626-825-9955. And, if you are moving to Pasadena, we can help you. With more than 50 years of combined experience, we know the territory and can find the best property for you. Visit us at Around Town Pasadena for more about Pasadena restaurants and food, great real estate, art and culture, and shopping and fashion. We post new and exciting features for you four or five times a week.