The Rolling Stones announced Monday they will perform in the Rose Bowl on May 11, 2019 as part of their NO FILTER tour coming to stadiums in 13 cities across America.
The 13-show tour will kick off April 20th at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida and wrap up June 21st at Soldier Field in Chicago. Tickets go on sale November 30th at 10:00 a.m.
The Rolling Stones NO FILTER setlist has the legendary band treating generations of fans to classic Stones hits such as “Sympathy For The Devil,” “Paint It Black,” “Brown Sugar,” “Miss You,” as well as special gems from their celebrated catalog. The tour will mark the band’s first extended run of shows in the U.S. since 2015’s Zip Code tour, though they played Desert Trip in Indio, California, two Las Vegas arena gigs and two private shows in 2016. In the past two years, they have only gigged in Europe. Unlike the marathon tours of the past, they did just 14 shows in 2017 and another 14 this year.
Tickets will go on sale Friday, November 30 at 10 a.m.
For ticketing information please visit rollingstones.com.
Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
- April 20th, 2019 – Miami Gardens, FL @ Hard Rock Stadium
- April 24th – Jacksonville, FL @ TIAA Bank Field
- April 28th – Houston, TX@ NRG Stadium
- May 7th – Glendale, AZ @ State Farm Stadium
- May 11th – Pasadena, CA @ The Rose Bowl
- May 18th – Santa Clara, CA @ Levi’s Stadium
- May 22nd – Seattle, WA @ CenturyLink Field
- May 26th – Denver, CO @ Broncos Stadium at Mile High
- May 31st – Washington, D.C. @ FedExField
- June 4th – Philadelphia, PA @ Lincoln Financial Field
- June 8th – Foxborough, MA @ Gillette Stadium
- June 13th – East Rutherford, NJ @ MetLife Stadium
- June 21st – Chicago, IL @ Soldier Field
Courtesy by Pasadena Now – Staff Reporters
Plumbid – a new and innovative way to market and sell your home!
Thanks for reading our post featuring The Rolling Stones visit to the Rose Bowl in 2019.
On another matter, we recently sold a private view home for more than 12% over the list price because of the Plumbid bidding process. And buyers were solid — we made sure they were fully qualified and informed about the property before they could bid. Check here, or call or text the deFazio’s for more information at 626-825-9955. And, if you are moving to Pasadena, we can help you. With more than 50 years of combined experience, we know the territory and can find the best property for you. Visit us at Around Town Pasadena for more about Pasadena restaurants and food, great real estate, art and culture, and shopping and fashion. We post new and exciting features for you four or five times a week.