Meet Prologue, Target’s latest owned brand for the minimalist, modern woman. Think workwear with clean lines, on-trend focus, interesting textures—all within budget. It’s no easy feat, launching a new brand. And Target makes certain it knows its customer’s shopping needs and style choices as it curates these lines. But it doesn’t end there. Target’s team travels the globe, gathering inspiration they’ll then incorporate into their designs. The results?
“[F]ashion you’d see on the runway or straight from the streets of London, Copenhagen or Tokyo, made with luxurious, elevated materials (oh hi, matte satin, sleek crepe and textured twill) at an only-at-Target value (the collection ranges from just $12.99 to $49.99)” (www.target.com).
Can you say ah-mazing?
According to senior vice president of product design and development Julie Guggemos, “With Prologue, we’re looking to inspire—and win over—women who are drawn to a more modern, minimal style… which, by the way, is not the easiest look to create on a budget. It can require a ton of time and effort to curate, and many of the well-designed, contemporary collections are simply out-of-reach for many. That’s where Target comes in—it’s where we shine” (www.target.com).
And shine they do. What I’m loving about Prologue?
- Amazing materials (like wrinkle-resistant cottons)
- Beautiful draping (wrap skirts and just-right trousers)
- Subtle details (buttons, zippers, and bows, oh my!)
- Luxe textures (cozy boucle yarn and jacquard tweed? Yes, please!)
Shop my favorites below or in Target stores today!
- Long sleeve oversized plaid blazer—menswear perfected. And? Only $39.99.
- Sleeveless long sherpa vest—as cozy as workwear gets. Just $44.99 to make this snuggly statement.
- Long sleeve tie waist jumpsuit—sleek and sophisticated with feminine flare. Snag it for $39.99.
- Short sleeve faux leather t-shirt—structured casual with a bit of luxe makes your work-to-evening look a breeze. Only $24.99.
- Asymmetrical wrap skirt—a bit of whimsy with a touch of classic. And just $24.99.
Plumbid – a new and innovative way to market and sell your home!
Thanks for reading our post announcing the Target’s Prologue: Workwear for the minimalist, modern woman.
On another matter, we recently sold a private view home for more than 12% over the list price because of the Plumbid bidding process. And buyers were solid — we made sure they were fully qualified and informed about the property before they could bid. Check here, or call or text the deFazio’s for more information at 626-825-9955. And, if you are moving to Pasadena, we can help you. With more than 50 years of combined experience, we know the territory and can find the best property for you. Visit us at Around Town Pasadena for more about Pasadena restaurants and food, great real estate, art and culture, and shopping and fashion. We post new and exciting features for you four or five times a week.