I have always hesitated shopping online. It’s convenient, yes. No standing in lines. No crowded fitting rooms. No bad customer service. But? No way to easily try on several sizes or various colors or different styles without maxing out your credit card.
Enter, try.com. A new way to shop online. “Imagine if you had to pay upfront to take clothes into a fitting room. That would be insane.” And I agree. So? try.com allows you to shop from a variety of retailers, add multiple sizes or styles to your cart, and order them straight to your home—all without paying upfront. Now, you can color match those shoes you’ve been eyeing to your leather bag or those new earrings to your favorite blouse.
Here’s how to shop with try:
- Download the app on your iOS or Google Chrome on your desktop to add the Try button. (It’s free.)
- Shop from a list of retailers for both men and women. As you shop from the app, simply hit the TRY button when you want to add an item to your cart.
- Order up to five items at a time. (Be sure to include any current promotions!)
- Once items arrive, try them on and decide within seven days whether you’ll keep items or return them.
- To increase your try limit, share com with friends!
- Be sure to peruse the main page of the app for current promotions with com retailers.
- There’s a concierge built right into the app to answer your questions.
- Shipping and returns are often free, depending on the retailer you’re shopping from.
List of retailers:
Saks Fifth Avenue
Plumbid – a new and innovative way to market and sell your home!
Thanks for reading our post about A new way to shop online: try.com.
On another matter, we recently sold a private view home for that amount over the list price because of the Plumbid bidding process. And buyers were solid — we made sure they were fully qualified and informed about the property before they could bid. Check here, or call or text the deFazio’s for more information at 626-825-9955. And, if you are moving to Pasadena, we can help you. With more than 50 years of combined experience, we know the territory and can find the best property for you. Visit us at Around Town Pasadena for more about Pasadena restaurants and food, great real estate, art and culture, and shopping and fashion. We post new and exciting features for you four or five times a week.