Shopping for (or with) the man in your life just got easier. Enter, Madewell for men.
The denim-focused brand spent two-years toiling over the launch of its new 38-piece collection. And just like its women’s line, is chalk full of everyday classics, including tees, hoodies, jackets, and of course—fine quality denim. In fact, 21 of the 38 pieces are jeans in slim, skinny, and straight cuts.
With a need in the market for both well made and well priced denim for men, the launch of the new line seemed like a logical move for Madewell. Prices are as low as $115 to as high as $158—a steal of a deal for quality jeans.
The other 17 items include pullover hoodies, a denim jacket, sneakers, zip-ups, and teeshirts. One downfall? You can’t (yet) shop the collection inside Madewell stores. The men’s line is only available online at madwell.com/men, nordstrom.com or in a handful of Nordstrom’s retail stores. (Did you know Nordstrom carries Madewell pieces?)
- You can never have too many laid-back sweatshirts, in my humble opinion. And this crewneck one for $75 makes it easy to buy one for him and one for you.
- Always wanted to match your man? This classic jean jacket is an easy and hassle-free way to do it! (Try the sherpa version for a cozier option too.)
- Who doesn’t love a great graphic tee? Especially when it’s repping Brooklyn New York (and is only$42), am I right?
- Nothing more classic than straight black jeans.
- Sleek sneaks are everyone’s favorite, are they not? Loving these Veja’s in blue/white, white/green, and burgundy/white.
- Get fall and winter ready with a cuffed beanie. For only $35, it’s perfectly priced for multiples.
Plumbid – a new and innovative way to market and sell your home!
Thanks for reading our post about Madewell for men.
On another matter, we recently sold a private view home for that amount over the list price because of the Plumbid bidding process. And buyers were solid — we made sure they were fully qualified and informed about the property before they could bid. Check here, or call or text the deFazio’s for more information at 626-825-9955. And, if you are moving to Pasadena, we can help you. With more than 50 years of combined experience, we know the territory and can find the best property for you. Visit us at Around Town Pasadena for more about Pasadena restaurants and food, great real estate, art and culture, and shopping and fashion. We post new and exciting features for you four or five times a week.