As if Amazon Prime couldn’t get any better, enter Prime Wardrobe.
For the past year, I’ve noticed an influx in fashion bloggers purchasing clothing off of Amazon. I’ve seen dresses, joggers, hoodies, sweaters and have always wondered one thing—how do these items fit? I’m usually hesitant to purchase items online, unless I’m certain of the retailer’s sizing. My go-to’s (J.Crew, Madewell, Anthropologie, and Nordstrom) all allow me to waltz inside a store and double check an item’s fit. But Amazon? A mystery.
Enter Prime Wardrobe. A clothing, shoes, and accessories service that allows you to order, try on, and send back items for free. Simply pay for the items you keep.
Here are the facts on this convenient (and amazing) service:
- Prime Wardrobe is accessible for Prime members only.
- You must oder at least three items (sizing or color multiples are not permitted) and no more than eight.
- Once your box is shipped, you will have seven calendar days to try on and either return or purchase your items.
- Although this is through Prime membership, shipping can take between 4-6 business days.
- To return items, simply use the free return label sent within your box.
- To avoid being charged the entire Prime Wardrobe order, be sure to checkout the items you are returning/keeping within the seven day period.
For a full list of FAQ, please visit the Prime Wardrobe homepage.
Ready to shop? Here’s a list of my favorites:
- I’ve heard good things about jeans on Amazon. These Levi skinnies will definitely be first on my Prime Wardrobe list.
- Talk about cozy—this Via Spiga curly faux fur coat is not only snuggly but reversible.
- I love a good graphic tee and this one from good hYOUman is both cute and long-sleeved; perfect for crisp fall evenings.
- Free shipping for Sam Edelman booties? Yes, please! Plus, these petty ankle booties come in all the colors.
What will you put in your Prime Wardrobe box?
Plumbid – a new and innovative way to market and sell your home!
Thanks for reading our post about The genius of Prime Wardrobe—try it before you buy it.
On another matter, we recently sold a private view home for that amount over the list price because of the Plumbid bidding process. And buyers were solid — we made sure they were fully qualified and informed about the property before they could bid. Check here, or call or text the deFazio’s for more information at 626-825-9955. And, if you are moving to Pasadena, we can help you. With more than 50 years of combined experience, we know the territory and can find the best property for you. Visit us at Around Town Pasadena for more about Pasadena restaurants and food, great real estate, art and culture, and shopping and fashion. We post new and exciting features for you four or five times a week.