I always look forward to Pantone colors each new season. They are my guide when I’m overwhelmed by choices (and believe me, there are a ton of them, am I right?) Even when I’m in need of a new tee or classic staple, I love buying simple pieces in the latest colors. It keeps things fresh and on trend.
This fall? Pantone’s got an interesting range of colors that will definitely change up my wardrobe. Typically, I’m drawn towards neutrals. But this season, I’m branching out with the help of Pantone. The best way to introduce new on trend colors? Accessories, layerable tees, and shoes. So if you’re anything like me (a neutral nut), here are some pieces that’ll ease you into this season’s bold colors.
- Madewell shoes are always a good idea. Especially these bow mules in pinot noir.
- Love this adorable little clutch in dark cabernet.
- Feeling bold? Add these poppy colored sneakers to any teeshirt and jeans combo.
- Incorporate this mustardy scarf or this pacific blue one into your wardrobe for an instant wardrobe update.
- This bucket shoulder bag in yellow pairs perfectly with a neutral outfit.
- Digging any kind of tee in these fall colors; like this turquoise waffle tee, light purple ruffle top, or (if you’re daring) this orange floral one.
- Adore these delicate flower earrings in bright blue.
- These ruffled slides in yellow are easy to wear and pack a fashionable punch.
- Tassel hoop earrings in turquoise? Yes, please! Delicate, flirty, and fall.
- Try these sleek acrylic earrings in orange for a fun fall statement.
- You’ve heard of graphic tees—how about a graphic print hat? Like this bold blue Pepsi Cola one.
Plumbid – a new and innovative way to market and sell your home!
Thanks for reading our post about Pantone’s Fall Colors: how to incorporate new bold colors of the season into your wardrobe.
On another matter, we recently sold a private view home for that amount over the list price because of the Plumbid bidding process. And buyers were solid — we made sure they were fully qualified and informed about the property before they could bid. Check here, or call or text the deFazio’s for more information at 626-825-9955. And, if you are moving to Pasadena, we can help you. With more than 50 years of combined experience, we know the territory and can find the best property for you. Visit us at Around Town Pasadena for more about Pasadena restaurants and food, great real estate, art and culture, and shopping and fashion. We post new and exciting features for you four or five times a week.