Target is on a roll, lately, and if last week’s post about OpalHouse didn’t convince you, maybe this week’s will. Enter, Hunter.
“Inspired by family, festival and forces of nature, British brand Hunter has teamed up with Target for a limited-edition collaboration built on a philosophy of everyday adventure and a forecast for fun,” writes www.target.com. “The collection includes boots, outerwear, clothing, shoes, accessories and outdoor gear for women, men and kids.”
In other words, hip-hip-hoorah!
I first fell in love with Hunter a few years ago after seeing their iconic boots on some of my favorite east coast fashion bloggers. Rain plus fashion equals colorful Hunter wellies. And whether or not we in Southern California truly know what rainy season looks like, there’s no reason we can’t enjoy the whimsy and boldness of Hunter too.
The collection is bold, bright, and fun. From colorful rain boots and jackets, to backpacks and camping gear, Hunter for Target does not disappoint. It’s the perfect way to ring in Spring. Plus? Most pieces are under $30.
- The collaboration launches in select Target stores and online on April 14th.
- Prices range from $5 to $80, with most items under $30.
- RED Card holders? Have early access on April 7th.
Get ready to shop some of my favorites below!
- As spring as it gets is this yellow rain coat for $45.
- Adore the whimsical shape of this olive green sweatshirt for only $30.
- These waterproof ankle booties in pink are what dreams are made of—especially at $35.
- This large backpack is perfect for any spring time adventure. And? It’s just $40.
- Sporty, chic, and only $35, this zip front hooded scuba sleeveless dress is as fun as it gets.
- A waterproof pouch to hold your essentials? Check! In bold orange and pink and just $9.
Follow along on social media with #HunterxTarget!
Plumbid – a new and innovative way to market and sell your home!
Thanks for reading about our Target’s latest collaboration for spring! On another matter, how would you like a way to get 12% or more over asking price for your home? We recently sold a private view home for that amount over the list price because of the Plumbid bidding process. And buyers were solid — we made sure they were fully qualified and informed about the property before they could bid. Check here, or call or text the deFazio’s for more information at 626-825-9955.And, if you are moving to Pasadena, we can help you. With more than 50 years of combined experience, we know the territory and can find the best property for you.
Visit us at Around Town Pasadena for more about Pasadena restaurants and food, great real estate, art and culture, and shopping and fashion. We post new and exciting features for you four or five times a week.