Target has done it again. Arriving April 8th is Opalhouse, a new home decor line that is bold, bright, and beautiful. The collection, which joins Hearth and Home, Project 62, Thresold, and Pillowfort, will feature spirited pieces full of color and whimsy. Think Anthropologie home decor meets Target prices. Can we say win-win?
“The colorful collection boasts more than 1,300 pieces for home, spanning bedding, bath, decor, tabletop and furniture,” writes Target Corporate. “For the brand’s debut this spring, Target’s design team traveled far and wide to cities like Aix-en Provence, Libson, Paris and Mallorca to gather inspiration to create a collection of authentically-inspired, eclectic pieces.”
According to Target’s research, “about 90 percent of…guests like to mix and match styles to create a personalized look within their homes[.]” Just like Target’s new focus on boutique style clothes—Universal Thread, A New Day, and Goodfellow & Co.—Opalhouse allows its customers to shop unique pieces as they would a local boutique, but with cost-effective prices. Most pieces? Start at $1.99 and fall below $30.
View some of my favorite pieces below—then get ready to shop your local Target on Sunday April 8th!
- Love this teal pom pom stripe oversized end of bed throw for $29.99.
- Who doesn’t love a golden peacock figurine? Especially for only $14.99.
- These glass taper candle holders (mostly in pink) are definitely catching my eye for spring. And? Just $12.99.
- One of my new favorite things is peel and stick removable wallpaper—and it can’t get any better in this canary floral design.
- Love these soft embossed towels in yummy spring greens for only $7.99.
- This handcrafted rattan tray in black is classy with a whimsical twist. Only $29.99.
- Nothing says cozy more than a giant velvet floor pillow in pink (or teal) for $29.99.
Plumbid – a new and innovative way to market and sell your home!
Thanks for reading about our Opalhouse—Target’s answer to whimsical home decor! On another matter, how would you like a way to get 12% or more over asking price for your home? We recently sold a private view home for that amount over the list price because of the Plumbid bidding process. And buyers were solid — we made sure they were fully qualified and informed about the property before they could bid. Check here, or call or text the deFazio’s for more information at 626-825-9955.
And, if you are moving to Pasadena, we can help you. With more than 50 years of combined experience, we know the territory and can find the best property for you.
Visit us at Around Town Pasadena for more about Pasadena restaurants and food, great real estate, art and culture, and shopping and fashion. We post new and exciting features for you four or five times a week.