Live on Green is a three-day family festival that takes place at the Pasadena Convention Center December 29 through December 31, 2017. It helps to kick off the city’s New Year’s Day events for the Rose Parade and Rose Bowl Game.
Live on Green features five pavilions of entertainment, discovery, and fun.
- Coaches Challenge Family Zone – where kids can take part in games and crafts.
- Celebrate with Spirit Pavilion – celebrates the 2018 Rose Parade theme Making a Difference, with awe-inspiring displays, interactive exhibits and a multi-faceted tribute to America’s exploration of space.
- Celebrate the Extraordinary Pavilion – brings to the life the history, artistry and pageantry of the Rose Parade and Rose Bowl Game with displays, memorabilia, photo ops, virtual tours, and meet and greets.
- Culinary Cues Stage – has celebrity and local chefs, and mixologists that will provide cooking demos.
- Let Us Entertain You Stage – will have live performances of dance, theater, comedy and music.
Plumbid – a new and innovative way to market and sell your home!
Thanks for reading about Live on Green!
On another matter, how would you like a way to get 12% or more over asking price for your home? We recently sold a private view home for that amount over the list price because of the Plumbid bidding process. And buyers were solid — we made sure they were fully qualified and informed about the property before they could bid. Check here, or call or text the DeFazio’s for more information at 626-825-9955.
And, if you are moving to Pasadena, we can help you. With more than 50 years of combined experience, we know the territory and can find the best property for you.
Visit us at Around Town Pasadena for more about Pasadena restaurants and food, great real estate, art and culture, and shopping and fashion. We post new and exciting features for you four or five times a week.