Father’s Day is June 18th—who are you going to celebrate? Whether it’s to your own Dad, someone who’s been like a Dad, or a favorite guy in your life, there are so many ways to say “Thanks” this Father’s Day.
My Dad’s favorite way to celebrate is with time—a trip; a lunch; a coffee date. Something that will make memories. What I love to do then is create Father’s Day coupons and slip them in a personalized card.
Paper Source is one of my favorite spots to find cards with unique phrases and sweet images. Love this one, “The Rarest of Them All Father’s Day Card” and “Dad’s Little Girl Father’s Day Card” as well for their heartfelt yet whimsical details.
Other ways to celebrate? Gifts! Is the guy in your life a cook? Someone who enjoys the outdoors? The art scene? A minimalist? Traveler? Well, let’s get shopping!
For the man who enjoys the outdoors—whether that’s hiking, golfing, BBQing, or relaxing by the pool, here are a few items your guy might love:
- Ceramic Chicken Roaster from Sur La Table—“Roast tender, evenly cooked chicken on the grill.”
- A pack of Nike PD7 Golf Balls from Target gets him golf course ready in no time.
For the sentimental Dad—the one who loves to say, “Remember when?”
- Paper Source put together the perfect Sentimental Dad Gift Bundle with mug, picture frame, and sweet book titled I Love you Dad.
For the guy who loves all things classy, whether that’s his clothing, his cocktail, or his beard:
- A Harry’s shave set—quality craftsmanship meets simple design with this shaving kit found at J.Crew.
- Grow Your Own Cocktail Kit—Mint Mojito; can you get any classier than that?
- Men’s Pocket Square Set in navy blue adds a perfect pop to any sport coat.
But truly? You know your guy the best! So whether that’s with a hand made item, a store bought gift, or time spent together, only you know the perfect way to say “Happy Father’s Day!”
Plumbid – a new and innovative way to market and sell your home!
Thanks for reading about Father’s Day Gift Guide!
Would you consider a way to get 12% or more over asking price for your home? We recently sold a private view home for that amount over the list price because of the Plumbid bidding process. And buyers were solid — fully qualified and informed about the property before they could bid.
Check here, or call or text the deFazios for more information at 626-825-9955.
And, if you are moving to Pasadena, we can help you. With more than 50 years of combined experience, we know the territory and can find the best property for you.
Visit us at Around Town Pasadena for more about Pasadena restaurants and food, great real estate, art and culture, and shopping and fashion. We post new and exciting features for you four or five times a week.