One of my favorite ways to add a pop of color or whimsy to any outfit is with a purse. It’s the easiest way to brighten up a neutral palate, elevate a casual look, or transition a fall ensemble into a summer one.
It’s also a budget friendly way to update your wardrobe from fall/winter to spring/summer. Swap a leather tote for a straw crossbody or clutch with pom poms. Reach for a blush pink or coral red purse instead of your classic black. Warmer weather also means you want to carry as little as possible, am I right? So a smaller, lighter option is welcomed. And often that means a better bang for your buck.
Thankfully, there are cute cute options this summer for great prices. Here are a collection of some of my favorites!
- Love this Madwell clutch for summertime. The fun VACATION print across the front makes me ready for poolside lounging. And? It’s under $70.
- Target has become bougie on a budget. This fun, bright colored structured clutch is less than $20 and would pair perfectly with a little black (or white) dress. Win-win.
- Nothing says spring and summer like a soft white purse. The dainty details of this mini-saddle bag from Old Navy are spot-on and elevate a simple piece. (Plus, once again, this bag is under $20.)
- Who doesn’t love a touch of whimsy? Joie’s straw clutches are the perfect beach accessory—choose between “Bon Voyage” and a pair of pink sunglasses. And at $65, it doesn’t break the bank.
- A bright, fun patterned tote screams summer is here. Which is why I adore this under $80 one from Anthropologie. (It also comes with pom poms. #adorable.)
- For a bit more money ($158), this structured tote from Banana Republic is perfect for the working girl who appreciates a stylish, seasonal bag. Red leather with a laser cut floral pattern? Yes, please!
What bag will you be carrying this summer?
Great Real Estate coming soon!
Thanks for reading about Clutches, totes, crossbodies in Pasadena Civic Auditorium .Here is a first look at a Mt Washington private view home soon to be on the market through deasy/penner&partners innovative PlumBid! Check the link, or call or text the deFazios for more information at 626-825-9955.
And, if you are moving to Pasadena, we can help you. With more than 50 years of combined experience, we know the territory and can find the best property for you.
Visit us at Around Town Pasadena for more about Pasadena restaurants and food, great real estate, art and culture, and shopping and fashion. We post new and exciting features for you four or five times a week.