One trend I’m in love with? Sneakers. Sneakers with jeans; sneakers with skirts; sneakers with anything and everything. Thankfully, it’s a trend that’s sticking. Because being comfortable is something I’m not ready to give up. Am I right?
Recently, I purchased my very first Vince slide ons. I’ve been eyeing these for months. I finally made pulled the trigger and bought ‘em. And boy, am I glad I did. They’re not only completely comfy to wear, they’re also as versatile as a sleek flat or bootie. The grey-ige color goes with everything. So far I’ve only paired them jeans; but with Spring on my mind, I’m already envisioning them with flirty skirts—both short and long—and cutoff denim shorts.
Other sneakers I’m in love with?
- These metallic perforated ones from Anthropologie. I mean—they fancy.
- Joie’s satin sneakers are as luxe as they come. Loving them in smoke.
- Suede pink sneakers? Yes, please! These Puma sneaks from Free People are the perfect pop of color to add to any outfit.
- There is nothing more fun than sparkles. Right? Which makes these Keds from Kate Spade a must in any wardrobe.
- For those of you loving high tops, GAP’s got you covered with their slip-on boot sneakers.
- Steve Madden has sneakers galore—including pink ones with baubbles; black ones with embroidery; suede ones with poofs; and the list goes on.
- For a bit sportier look, these colorful New Balances sold at J.Crew should be right up your alley.
- If you’re looking for a deal, Forever21 and Target have great styles to choose from. Like these blush colored slip-ons with twist top feature or these preppy stripped ones, perfect for a day at the beach.
- And last but not least—Vans. From sporty and neon to classic slip-on and lace ups, there’s something for everyone. And if not? They will customize your very own shoes!
Thanks for reading Robin’s post on sneakers. As a contrast and to show you how women have all the fashion fun, we read in the WSJ the latest in men’s fashion — whether to button your shirt all the way to the top or leave a button undone when you don’t wear a tie! Sigh.
And finally, here is a first look at a Mt Washington private view home soon to be on the market through deasy/penner&partners innovative Plumbid! Call or text the deFazios for more information at 626-825-9955.