Gotta Shop ‘Em All — November Sales, That Is.
It’s that time of year again. No, I’m not talking Thanksgiving. Or pumpkin pie. Or even fall leaves. I’m talking Black Friday Sales. Ready for them? I know Pasadena is. There are heaps of sales going on all throughout Old Pasadena (and beyond). And whether you shop for yourself or your family, it’s worth perusing the list below to see if one of your favorite stores is offering discounts.
So, grab your coffee, make a shopping list, and gear up for Friday.
- Crew — for frequent shoppers, shop the Black Friday sales before the public, between 9am-11am. 40% off purchase!
- Antropologie — currently having a 25% off tops and sweaters; guarantee there will be a sale on sale items on Friday. (And maybe even 25% off everything like last year.) Don’t. Miss. Out.
- Macys — shop as early as 5pm on Thursday the 24th; includes deals on clothes, purses, kitchen goods, jewelry, home goods, etc.
- Lucky Brand — 40% off of (almost) everything.
- Splendid — 30% off of purchase.
- Coach — 30% off of purchase.
- Victoria’s Secret — 50% off sports bras, bralettes, and select bras.
- Free People — according to last year’s sale, the store offered 50% off select styles. Let’s hope this new-to-Pasadena boutique does the same this year!
- Banana Republic — 40% and 50% off select styles.
- Madewell — possible 25% off everything in store.
- Old Navy — last year was 50% off everything. Everything.
- Nike — a select list of items will be placed on sale on Friday — check out their website to prepare!
- Sugarfina — surprise DOOR BUSTER
- Target — 20% off toys; movies and TV shows starting at $5; electronics deals; and more.
- Williams Sonoma — 20% off select items.
And? If you’re looking to shop on Small Business Saturday, a handful of stores in Old Pasadena are planning to welcome you in with breakfast goodies and deals. If you want to know which shops are participating, visit one of these four stores to discover more:
2 E. Holly Street
The Soap Kitchen
25 N. Fair Oaks Avenue
Neon Retro Arcade
28 S. Raymond Avenue
Bird Pick Tea & Herb
10 S. De Lacey Avenue
FREE report: “Seven Reasons why you should hire a professional home inspector before listing your home for sale.”
Thanks for reading Robin’s post about Pasadena sales!
Are you ready to sell your Pasadena-area home? Learn how you can sell your home faster and at a higher price with a professional home pre-inspection. Click below to download this FREE report: “Seven Reasons why you should hire a professional home inspector before listing your home for sale.” It’s a real eye-opener that will help you increase the value of your house and sell it quicker.
And, if you are moving to Pasadena, we can help you. With more than 50 years of combined experience, we know the territory and can find the best property for you.
Visit us at Around Town Pasadena for more about Pasadena restaurants and food, great real estate, art and culture, and shopping and fashion. We post new and exciting features for you four or five times a week.