Old Pasadena has added yet another store to its repertoire of design shops — Z Gallery. However, this furniture and accessory spot is no stranger to the streets of Pasadena. In fact, Z Gallery once occupied the space on Colorado Blvd. Cotton On currently exists.
Today, the store has reopened on Del Lacey Street, south of Colorado Blvd., in a space many before them have come and gone. Hopefully, this is the time Z Gallery stays. Because I adore their inventory—from home furnishings to decor to artwork to bedding and more, this design shop has. It. All.
What sets Z Gallery apart from the numerous other home decor stores in Old Pasadena? Its style and its budget friendly prices. To me, Z Gallery combines old Hollywood glamor with contemporary and modern pieces. You get luxe materials; whimsical accessories; unique decor—all at an affordable price. They said it best themselves: “beautiful products for a price within reach.”
- Like? The Zagora Rug, which starts at $599. One hundred percent wool; one hundred precent stylish.
- Or the Andover Stool, a “little gem of a table” that comes in chic gold or silver hues. Priced at only $120.
- Loving their collection of luxe pillows too. Ikat prints; velvet and fur materials; the Cadiz Pillow (in a purple velvet Ikat print) runs for $90, while the Mongolian Pillow (a bit pricier) goes for $160 but comes in an assortment of yummy colors. Both are true combinations of comfort and style.
- Closely resembling Restoration Hardware (but at a fraction of the price) is the Titan Table Clock (for only $30). The timepiece is inserted into what looks like a metal globe, making this accessory perfect for the travel lover.
- Looking for whimsical and budget friendly accessories? How about a French Bulldog Coin Bank($20)?
- Or Animal Head Bottle Stoppers ($20)?
Welcome back, Z Gallery. You’ve been missed.
Z Gallery – 42 S De Lacey Ave. | Pasadena 91105 – 626-365-5098
FREE report: “Seven Reasons why you should hire a professional home inspector before listing your home for sale.”
Thanks for reading Robin’s post about Z Gallery!
Are you ready to sell your Pasadena-area home? Learn how you can sell your home faster and at a higher price with a professional home pre-inspection. Click below to download this FREE report: “Seven Reasons why you should hire a professional home inspector before listing your home for sale.” It’s a real eye-opener that will help you increase the value of your house and sell it quicker.
And, if you are moving to Pasadena, we can help you. With more than 50 years of combined experience, we know the territory and can find the best property for you.
Visit us at Around Town Pasadena for more about Pasadena restaurants and food, great real estate, art and culture, and shopping and fashion. We post new and exciting features for you four or five times a week.