It’s only fair that this week I do a stocking stuffer post for women. Even though, let’s be honest, shopping for women is pure easiness. Because there’s stuff everywhere. But in the spirit of things and to keep things cohesive, here’s some fun, affordable (and not so affordable) items to fit in that stocking of the lady you love.
Body. With Sephora, MAC, and Fresh right here in Old Pasadena, there’s plenty of makeup/lotions/fragrances/masks/etc. to choose from. And lucky for you, items here are small. Favorites?
- Rollerball fragrances. If you don’t know the perfect scent for the gal in your life, these little gems are the perfect gift. Only .20 oz; a variety of scents; and are priced below $30.
- Nail polish. Enough said.
- Fresh’s Sugar Lip Treatment. It’s the softest, most nourishing lip balm I’ve had in a long time. And? It’s only $22.50.
Jewels. My favorite topic. You can find so many adorable and affordable tiny (and not so tiny) jewels/baubbles in Old Pasadena. Like?
- Kate Spade, of course. True, not the most inexpensive on the list. But, definitely some of the most whimsical pieces you’ll find. These Cold Comforts Bird studs are blingy and delicate and run for only $48.
- J.Crew is also rockin’ the jewelry game. Their baubles are always in interesting colors and strung in interesting ways. I’m loving the Crystal Cluster Necklace—delicate and pretty crystal jewels strung along a dainty golden chain. Plus? It’s got a bow. Under $50 (and if you act fast enough, you might get it for 30% off with code GIFTNOW).
Home. For the gal who loves to cook, bake, and decorate, I always defer to Anthropologie. A classy place with quirky yet sophisticated items.
- I’m in love with Anthro’s Polka Pleats Apron. Because it’s navy with gold polka dots. Yes, please! Who doesn’t want to look fancy in the kitchen, after all?
- Slender enough to slip inside a stocking, the Maelle Cake Server is a perfect $10 gift; as are these Saga Coasters—brightly colored with whimsical animal scenes; and just $8.
Boss. And let’s not forget the women in our lives who love what they do in the office.
- One of my favorite recent gifts my husband bought me was an acrylic and gold stapler. It livens up my desk, makes me feel a bit sassy, and motivates me to work hard. (I know. All from a stapler? Yes.) Paper source has one for under $30. It’ll brighten up the worker-bee in your life. Promise.
Sephora 13 W Colorado Blvd, Pasadena 91105 626-683-3100
Fresh 40 W Colorado Blvd, Pasadena 91105 626-564-2638
J.Crew 3 W Colorado Blvd, Pasadena 91105 626-568-2739
Anthropologie 35 N Fair Oaks Ave #35, Pasadena 91103 626-397-2819
Paper Source 163 W Colorado Blvd, Pasadena 91105 626-577-3825
Kate Spade 39 W Colorado Blvd, Pasadena 91105 626-356-9460