If you’re anything like me, you’re still finalizing your holiday shopping. (Please be like me. It’ll make me feel better.) Especially, stocking stuffers. My husband and I like to budget for this—thankfully, with all the sales going on in town and dozens of small yet charming items throughout the 200 plus shops in Old Pasadena, shopping for stocking stuffers is rather easy. Wanna see what’s on my list? Shop the items below! (All found locally.)
Stocking stuffers for the MEN in your life:
Socks. There are so many funky socks out there, it’s hard not to buy them. From Urban Outfitters and Banana Republic to GAP and J.Crew, your sock game is covered.
- This pair from Urban is quirky and Christmas-y. Win-win, no?
- Or this less holiday pair from Banana Republic is just as fun, without the red and green.
- GAP even has a pair of black socks with hearteye emojis on them. #truth.
Body. For the men who love a close shave or maintaining their beards, there are plenty of options small enough to fit inside their stockings.
- The Harry’s Winter Essential Kit from J.Crew includes an aftershave lotion, shave gel, and lip balm—all in hipster packaging.
- Fresh has a Skin Smoother After Shave too that’s lightweight, hydrating, and calming.
Tech. Enough said.
Guess who’s got some budget friendly stocking stuffers in the tech genre? Restoration Hardware. Who knew?
- Their Italian leather slip wallet (iPhone 5/5S/6/6S/6 Plus/6S Plus) is only $27-29; their Italian leather earbud holder is just $9; and their pocket-size power flash runs for as low as $19.
Bar. There are so many pocket sized bar tools and kits now-a-days, have you noticed? And they’re everywhere. From J.Crew to Crate & Barrel, you can pick up a shot glass or two, mixology kits, even traveling bar tools all over Old Pasadena.
- Like Restoration Hardware’s bitters kit. Craft your own bitters for just $47.
- For those of you waltzing through Anthropologie (looking for yourself) you can pick up one of their Carry-On Cocktail Kits for the man in your life. These little kits come equipped with the right tools, a bit of alcohol, and recipes to create classic favorites.
Final word of advice? Keep an open mind when shopping for your stocking stuffers. Visit all different kinds of stores—who knew Restoration Hardware would provide such affordable gifties? Or Anthropologie would have men’s gifts? Enjoy and good luck!
Urban Outfitters www.urbanoutfitters.com 139 W Colorado Blvd | Pasadena 91105 626-449-1818
GAP www.gap.com 61 W Colorado Blvd | Pasadena 91105 626-683-9356
Banana Republic www.bananarepublic.com 150 W Colorado Blvd | Pasadena 91105 626-683-8286
J.Crew www.jcrew.com 3 W Colorado Blvd | Pasadena 91105 626-568-2739
Anthropologie www.anthropologie.com 35 N Fair Oaks Ave #35 | Pasadena 91103 626-397-2819
Restoration Hardware www.resotrationhardware.com 127 W Colorado Blvd | Pasadena 91105 626-795-7234